Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tagged by Stacey

I've been tagged by Stacey! That means I have to list six wierd things about myself....hmmm...not sure how weird these are, but here you go!
1. I live in the house that my husband grew up in.
2. I live at the bottom of a landslide.
3. I have to have a midnight snack every night.
4. I'm obsessed with soft & cozy...I cut tags out of my clothes!
5. My "blankie" went with me to the hospital when I gave birth!(OK...that's weird)
6. I'm stingy with my food!
Off to tag people...

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Yup you are officially weird :) Although I would replace #6 (you are always generous with me) with the fact that you have 3 Dads (boy, did the father-daughter dance go on and on! :)). Good thing you have 2 cutie patooties as neices for me:)
LOL- Auntie :)

mari said...

Yes, definately weird...thank goodness...and kind & beautiful & always concerned about everyone's well being & happiness. A very sweet soul, which I think is reflected in your photos.

Budd Riker said...

A great Mom, husband and daughter. But this stuff is good to know too. Love from one of the 3 dads.
B

Maya Alicia Taryn Mama said...

Hi...Mari's friend, Mishelle here. Your pictures are GORGEOUS! And those girls, sooo sweet!