

Uneventful day here! I knew it would be harder to get a good shot on the weekdays. The usual routine isn't conducive to getting interesting captures. So I took my camera with us to Trader Joe's, and took some pictures outside before getting our groceries. Taking my camera out in public has taken getting used to. I used to be a bit self-conscious lugging the huge thing around! But now that I know my camera better and am getting more consistent results, I'm feeling more confident. Anyways, Mia was having fun playing peek-a-boo, and running away from Mommy but I managed to catch a bit of eye contact!
14 comments:
I love the first one. Too cute.
The peek-a-boo one is nice. It has a good crop and your attention is drawn to her eyes. Great job. :-)
OH what a cutie! I love the peeking one!
Thank you!! I love the second picture because her face is too precious!(mommy goggles!) But I couldn't seem to figure out a more interesting crop. Any suggestions?
What a cutie pie! I take my camera out with me in public to rare places more often too. At first I felt so odd but now it feels more comfortable.
I love these! She is precious. #1 is my fav.
especially love the first one. darling.
LOVE the peek-a-boo picture especially. both have great color and lovely creamy skin tones!
I love the first one!!! I know what you mean about taking your camera out in public ;) I have the same issue.
Love the first shot. Adorable.
Oh my can you say cutie pa tutie! She is a doll, beautiful eyes!!
Love the first one! Sweet capture!
I love the peek a boo photo. It's so adorable!
Beautiful! I love your peek a boo shot! And the Naartjie too~our fave:)
Post a Comment