Saturday, January 6, 2007

1-6-07


Nana came over to take Grace to the park today. I decided to leave the Christmas mess for a little while longer and tag along with Mia to try and get a couple shots for my photo of the day. Mia & I were there for only about 20 minutes, and my subjects weren't exactly cooperative, but I got a couple that I was happy with. I would have had more but I can't stand shadows on faces. I need to learn to use my flash for fill, to help out it situations like today. Thank you for the CC!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Her eyes are georgous!!!

Heather said...

Wow, awesome eyes. She's beautiful.

Christina said...

Beautiful little girl with such beautiful eyes. I love that first pic - the texture of the sand is just awesome.

Nicole said...

Thank you for the comments...I couldn't decide on color or B&W cause her eyes are so beautiful. But this time, I think that B&W captured it as well!

Anonymous said...

That second shot is amazing. Pretty & soulful. Love it & a nice conversion too.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

2nd one, great eyes. The first one i like how the two circles draw me in to what she is doing with the sand, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, her eyes are beautiful. Pretty conversions :)

Budd Riker said...

Nicole,
Absolutely wonderful images! I am sooo impressed with these photos. The girls are gorgeous. Although I may be just a tad partial. Keep up the great work. I will be checking back daily!!! Love you.
Budd

Nicole said...

Thank you Budd for taking a peek and for your compliments! The girls miss their Papa, see you soon!