Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lost track of what day it should be...

Well, it's been quite a week. Now we have a tummy bug floating around the house. Mia wasn't feeling well and fell asleep in the den...she loves to sleep with her face buried. Hopefully I'll get back on track in the next couple of days. :)

8 comments:

heidi~r. said...

So sweet! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Tara said...

What a sweet shot.

Budd Riker said...

How precious. Can't wait to hug that little miss. Hope you all get better quickly. Love you.
B

KFphotography said...

great capture! eeeww I just had that a few days ago myself. I hope that you all get better soon.

D said...

Aww, so sweet! Hope you all feel better!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Hope she feels better soon!!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Aww, what a sweet one!

Anonymous said...

Nicole: Your photos are amazing. You have the ability to make the person viewing your photos feel like they are there. I can feel how silky Mia's hair is...how soft the blanket is that her face is resting on. I can almost smell her. Amazing. Thanks for sharing and allowing me to be with you...even when I'm not. Love you.