Well, I asked my DH which shots I should post, and he thought I should post something other than the girls. Argh! That's hard because I really like a couple of shots that I took of Mia today. Oh well...I can't ask his opinion and always do the opposite! So here you go, two non-daughter shots from our walk today!

7 comments:
I love the second shot, very nice color and DOF!
Very pretty. I have been trying to take shots other than JMK or even clients as well.
Thank you for the comments! I had a tough time figuring out what else to take a picture of besides my kids!
Beautiful!!! Where are you located? For some reason the images reminded me of AZ, but I know those type plants can be a lot of places.
Sorry to ramble. Lovely photographs!
D
Lovely shots! I too must think of things to photograph other than my children......
Thank you again for the compliments ladies! Dawn, I'm in Laguna Beach CA...right on the ocean!
Great shots, Nicole. Try moving in and taking the "piture within the picture". There is always another picture lurking within what you first see, sometimes many more. Go beyond what you see and you'll see more.
B
Post a Comment