Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day 28

It was a beautiful day here in So Cal! I love it when it's going to rain...or at least looks like it. We went for a walk down at the beach and looked at the tide pools. Mia didn't want to do anything but sit in the wet sand and dig with her mussel shell!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Gorgeous. What a lovely shot.

Nicole said...

Very cute shot!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

What a sweet photo capture!

Maggie said...

ah....I was gonna tag her!!

mari said...

I have a picture of you and Briana that is so similar to this shot. You are maybe 7 years old, and Bri is about 3 years old. It was taken at 1000 Step Beach, not too far from where this shot was taken. This is such a serene shot.

Karson and Kami said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Totally canvas worthy!