
I love sharp eyes!! It's amazing how much easier it is to get sharp eyes with my d80 than it was with my d50. Now this is SOOC, I only cropped and sharpened. I'm not sure what else I could do to this photo, as there is an area that has blown at the bottom, and any post processing seemed to make it worse. I really need to take a PS class...
4 comments:
Beautiful little girl! Her eyes do look great. Not sure how you could make it better in PS either but I like it how it is. :)
such big, beautiful, shiny blue eyes! PS meaning photoshop? or paint shop? in photoshop you could dodge/burn or clone the pink in her shirt to get rid of the blowouts. and adjust curves on her face a bit to get back some more of the detail. cute image, though. she looks like a little diva.
NIce SOOC image. I would maybe adjust the blue a little. It seems to have a little blue cast on my screen. She is cute and has beautiful eyes.
Thank you ladies for leaving a comment. I have photoshop...I can handle cloning pretty well, but dodge/burn and curves on a specific area of the photo is beyond my abilities so far. I just got out my PS book to do a little learning...
Post a Comment