Wow, am I ever behind! Oh well, I figured it was bound to happen, kids get sick, and I have no motivation to pick up the camera. I need to find some other subjects! Another of Miss Mia!
Well...I originally decided to participate in the 365 project, a photo a day for a year. I had hoped that from having to pick up my camera each day, I would become more creative in my environment, and hopefully a better photographer both technically and creatively. Unfortunately as a busy mom I couldn't post every day and became overwhelmed by the project and stopped altogether. As with everything in life, I am trying to achieve a balance...so here's another go at maintaining the blog, this time with a bit more realistic expectations!! Thank you for taking the time to peek into our lives...and thank you for leaving comments!!
3 comments:
Cute picture! I love how she is peeking through the window!!
LOVE peeking photos :) YOu are really making me miss that age :)
I am so jealous of the sunny weather. Cute picture.
Post a Comment