This is our sweet Gunner (aka Bubbas). It's not a very creative shot...but I love it! He's our first child, and has such a sweet and gentle soul. He is an old man now, and has a lot of health problems, but so far he's still very happy! :)
Well...I originally decided to participate in the 365 project, a photo a day for a year. I had hoped that from having to pick up my camera each day, I would become more creative in my environment, and hopefully a better photographer both technically and creatively. Unfortunately as a busy mom I couldn't post every day and became overwhelmed by the project and stopped altogether. As with everything in life, I am trying to achieve a balance...so here's another go at maintaining the blog, this time with a bit more realistic expectations!! Thank you for taking the time to peek into our lives...and thank you for leaving comments!!
4 comments:
oh he looks like a very contented old man.
Thank you Robyn! I think you're right, he is content!
What a little sweetie!!!
Awwwww hi Bubbas! :)
What a sweet looking old guy!
Post a Comment