skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimis!!


My littlest person is turning three...what's happening with time.  It just goes WAY too fast, she is just the sweetest, sassiest little button pusher, I love her little personality!  Anyways, with a smidge of persuasion she requested an "ABC" party...I could go with that, no problem. I had fun making the invitations, as always.









Posted by Nicole at 9:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What's the deal with the 365?

Well...I originally decided to participate in the 365 project, a photo a day for a year. I had hoped that from having to pick up my camera each day, I would become more creative in my environment, and hopefully a better photographer both technically and creatively. Unfortunately as a busy mom I couldn't post every day and became overwhelmed by the project and stopped altogether. As with everything in life, I am trying to achieve a balance...so here's another go at maintaining the blog, this time with a bit more realistic expectations!! Thank you for taking the time to peek into our lives...and thank you for leaving comments!!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • Happy Birthday Mimis!!
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (21)

About Me

Nicole
View my complete profile