skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, June 2, 2007

6-2-07






I had the pleasure of taking pictures of Miss Paige and sweet little Sydney. They couldn't get any cuter! I hope their momma is happy with these!!



Posted by Nicole at 12:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What's the deal with the 365?

Well...I originally decided to participate in the 365 project, a photo a day for a year. I had hoped that from having to pick up my camera each day, I would become more creative in my environment, and hopefully a better photographer both technically and creatively. Unfortunately as a busy mom I couldn't post every day and became overwhelmed by the project and stopped altogether. As with everything in life, I am trying to achieve a balance...so here's another go at maintaining the blog, this time with a bit more realistic expectations!! Thank you for taking the time to peek into our lives...and thank you for leaving comments!!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • miss serious
      • Sisters
      • 6-3-07
      • 6-2-07
      • 6-1-07
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (21)

About Me

Nicole
View my complete profile